Are you tired of being at home and want to get away from it all and travel? But the idea of traveling seems a huge burden to you due to all the health certificates you need to provide!
eLOOP is transforming the way healthcare organizations manage their interaction with patients. Our technology platform serves as the foundation for the rapid creation, exchange, and management of critical healthcare information, and consumer data in a fully-interoperable, privacy-protecting manner. eLOOP is on a mission to increase transparency, security in healthcare.
- eLOOP is an international platform reaching out and connecting people around the world.
- eLOOP is your digital medical companion, anytime, anywhere. Providing you with a variety of services at your fingertips, for example connecting you on the spot with your doctor.
- eLOOP is a "state-of-the-art" platform developed on Blockchain, fully secured, 100% GDPR compatible, providing different types of applications.
PIC by eLOOP
Features of PIC :
- Easily record vaccination data certified by your doctor for your immunity passport
- Download and share your immunity passport
- Read regular news related to healthcare, vaccination and immunisation
eLOOP brings you the best medical guidance to ensure your health safety and secure your medical records.
Our applications serves as a foundation in bringing petients & healthcare professionals together and assists in providing hassle-free solutions.
View our platforms below.
This digital, mobile, indelible, and 100% GDPR compatible immunity and vaccination certificate can be presented from your smartphone at any time with one click to any authority who requests it.
Pulse is an application that provides remote medical diagnosis to your health problems and accompanies you with the most feasible treatment.
VIP is a multilingual virtual platform providing Expert Medical Second Opinions around the world. It connects you with over 1000 of the leading experts in various medical specialties.
Our Latest News
Our Recent Blog
View our recent blog posts and make sure to subscribe with us in order stay up to date regarding our medical ventures.
One of the challenges for health officials during the COVID-19 pandemic is assessing the health status of travelers arriving at destinations.
A digital health pass for travellers to document their COVID-19 test status is currently being trialled at airports.
For travelers, a recent negative Covid-19 test can be a golden admission ticket to many U.S. and international destinations without having to quarantine for two weeks.
The trial of CommonPass, a new Covid-19 health passport, on a flight from Heathrow to New York today was hailed 'a success'